The healthcare system across the world is going through unprecedented pressure due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It is still unknown when the world will return to full recovery. This makes it more difficult for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare staff to find a solution on how to reduce pressure in the future.
In this critical condition, Artificial intelligence (AI) technology like machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) shows great promise. Healthcare organizations can benefit to a large extent by leveraging these technologies to enable better collaboration between healthcare staff, clinicians, and patients.
In this Infographic, we have discussed:
- The common challenges the healthcare industry is currently facing
- What are the four big ways AI-enabled tech will drive healthcare after the pandemic is over
- 4 key use cases of Conversational AI in healthcare
- Why healthcare organizations should leverage Innominds Big Data Analytics and iFusionTM platform
- And, why healthcare and Medtech institutions need iFusionTM platform to operate and accelerate better through this pandemic