Innominds Software, Inc., headquartered in the U.S., and Innominds Software Private Limited, headquartered in India and its group companies, ("Innominds Group of Companies", "we", "us" and "our") are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who interact with us, such as our website visitors, customers, business partners, end users and event attendees ("you" and "your").
Innominds ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.innominds.com (the "Site"). This page provides you with information regarding our policies like the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that we receive from users of our site.
We use your personal information for providing a better user experience by improving the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and how we use it?
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that we may use it to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"). If you log on to the Innominds (www.innominds.com) we will collect personal information about you, including your name, company name and email address. Additionally, Innominds may collect information about your interactions and experiences on our Websites, such as which pages you visit, what content you view and how often you come to our sites.
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting and Site maintenance
- To run marketing or promotional campaigns
- To understand which parts of this Site are visited and how frequently
- To process job applications
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law
- To perform client communication, service, billing and administration
- To conduct data analysis
- To generate and maintain leads
- To create brand awareness
- To provide better services and generate demand.
Users of our Websites.
Information that you provide when you visit our Websites as a prospective or current Innominds customer or partner.
Our websites will allow you to contact us, request a free trial or demo, and join our mailing list. When you contact us through our websites, we will collect limited personal information about you, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, demographic information and how you came to our websites. We will use this information:
- To review and respond to any query that you submit to us
- To help provide you with a free trial or give a demonstration of our Services
- When requested, to add you to our mailing list and contact you periodically with information about products and services offered by Innominds (see “Communications” section below)
- To meet and comply with obligations that we are subject to under applicable laws, enforce and protect our rights.
- If you request a free trial or demonstration of the Services, or submit a query to us, our legal basis for processing your personal information would be that it is essentially must for our legitimate interests and reasons in conducting and developing our business and to meet and anticipate the requirements of our current and prospective customers.
Information you provide through public forums
We may provide bulletin boards, blogs, user-editable documents or chat rooms on our Websites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who will come visit these forums, may use this in sending you some unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Each participant’s opinion expressed is his/her own and it cannot be considered as reflecting the opinion of Innominds. We will use the information we collect through these public forums:
- To review and respond to queries
- To monitor, review and improve the Services.
- Our legal basis for processing personal information that we gather through public forums is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in conducting and developing our business and meeting and anticipating the requirements of our customers.
Information we collect on your browsing and navigation pattern on our Websites
We use certain information collecting tools, such as cookies & contact forms, to collect information as you browse and navigate through our Websites (“Web Site Navigational Information”). The Web Site Navigational Information includes information coming from your web browser it indicates (type of browser & browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, location and tracks your browsing pattern, learns the actions you take on our Websites (such as the web pages viewed, pages you exited and the links clicked etc.) We use Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve our Websites. We may also use Web Site Navigational Information in combination with visitor information to provide personalized information about Innominds.
Like many site operators or websites, we collect the information that your browser sends via Google analytics, whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data") for understanding the user behaviour on our site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, collect.chat and HubSpot that collect, monitor and analyze user information.
The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters) contact forms or other methods
The personal information we collect may help us in contacting you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are small stored files that are sent to your browser from a web site which resides on your computer hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can tell your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able access or use some sections of our Site.
Your Personal Information security is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst, we strive our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.