Are you looking for?
- Democratization of structured, unstructured, internal, and external data assets
- Creating data fabric across cloud platforms
- Supporting scalable data applications to increase business adoption
- Optimizing query performance and storage cost
What you need is a combination of Snowflake’s state-of-the-art cloud data warehouse and our deep expertise, gained from 10+ years of experience.
We assist in preparing a thorough strategy to design, implement, store, and share data.
- Cloud-Readiness Assessment
- Autonomous Data Management
- Modern Analytics Setup
- Self-Service Reporting and Access
- Lift and Shift Implementation Approach
- Security Management and Threat Monitoring
- Integration with Existing Data Analytics, BI Solutions, ERP, and CRM Systems
- Data Governance and Optimization
Building and running enterprise data platforms at scale is complex. We have the right expertise and proven technology you need to manage, optimize, monitor, and support your Snowflake data warehouse. We help you understand
and choose the right service:
- Code Management and Deployment
- User Management and Role Management
- Error Handling and Monitoring
- Data Caching and Availability
- File Storage Management
- Cost Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Governance and Security
Maximize Snowflake’s potential in your organization by leveraging our Snowflake expert teams to accelerate and achieve your business goals using the right data implementation practices. Whether it’s modernizing your data architecture, building optimal data pipelines, or operationalizing machine learning models, we can help.
- Workload Implementation Services
- Data Engineering
- Data Warehouse Implementation
- Data Visualization and Analytics
- ML Engineering / AI on Snowflake
- Data Exchange
- Optimization Services
- The Modern Tech Stack Integration
- Security Consultation Services
We help you to access live, ready-to-query data to provide deeper insights into your organization, and get your own data from SaaS vendors you already work with, directly into your Snowflake account.
- Alternate Data for Decision Making
- Sensor Data for Conditional Monitoring
- Social Activity Data for Brand Analysis