- Leading System test efforts and Test planning for Release and each sprint.
- Test case development Agent Data Plane validation on different topologies – Datacenter and Hybrid Cloud environments using VMWare, AWS and Google Cloud.
- Perform Agent Scalability Testing. Test Execution and Bug Reporting across release cycles using Jira, Zephyr and Test Development in Python to Automate Agent Features using Jenkins and Robot Framework.
- Enhance test automation frameworks to improve test coverage and work on enabling and leading offshore test teams.
- Drive business critical testing efforts to ensure performance, reliability and scalable. Conduct automated testing to ensure the performance and stability of large multi-tier applications.
- Develop user behavior models for performance tests. Analyze performance test results, diagnose bottlenecks and work closely with engineers to identify solutions.
- Oversee the application performance lifecycle from the performance lab all the way through to production.
- Identify key metrics that define capacity. Provide data collection and trend analysis.
- Provide regular reports on the performance characteristics of the systems.
Requirement: Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, IT, MIS, Engineering (Any), or any related field + 5 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.