- Creating and maintaining scalable web applications and hybrid mobile apps for iFusion analytics tool.
- Involve in requirements gathering, design discussions of the product to fit into scope of iFusion Analytics scope.
- Working on leading web technologies like React JS, Angular JS, d3 JS, Ionic, Cordova.
- Working on associated build tool technologies like Grunt, Gulp.
- Achieving quality code with E2E unit testing with Jasmine and performing automated testing using Karma test framework to test the iFusion analytics framework.
- Working on iFusion analytics framework to create report and dashboards
- Ensuring and following best coding practices and design principles
- Working on the proven collaboration tools like Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, etc. to increase team productivity.
- Co-ordination amongst all the team members and keeping all major and minor stakeholders in loop.
- Attending Scrum calls on a regular basis to keep team about the progress on a day-to-day basis.
JOB REQUIRMENT: Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in CS, CA, CIS, IT, MIS, Engineering (Any), or any related field. Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
To apply please send resumes to HR Manager, Innominds Software Inc., San Jose, CA or email resumes to email@example.com.