An IoT Test Architect has to envision a clear E2E test solution that supports our customers Product & Engineering roadmap. This role requires experience working with IoT products and solutions with specific focus on areas like BLE, Wi-Fi, Cloud and Test Automation. The candidate should be capable of devising comprehensive test plans and developing infrastructure needed to provide the measurement of quality, performance, usability and defect identification of the entire system and composite subsystems. Passion and ability to work with the Pre-Sales and Solution Engineering team on the potential prospects and develop POCs to demonstrate capabilities.
- 8-10 years of experience in Quality Engineering across multiple technologies and environments including software and hardware
- Minimum five years of testing experience in IoT/Embedded/Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions and demonstrating extensive knowledge of IoT and M2M ecosystems
- Good experience in IoT technologies & protocols like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, LoRaWAN, NFC, etc.
- Deep understanding in architecting and design apart from developing test automation frameworks for E2E solution
- Strong programming skills in Java and Python
- Design and implement different testbeds for product releases
- Analyse and debug using network analyser tools like Wireshark, Omnipeek, etc.
- Experience in Web, Mobile and API automation is a plus
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing (Android, iOS) is an advantage
- Exposure to IoT Messaging Protocols like MQTT, CoAP and AMQP is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Services testing and good knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure is an added advantage
- Identify industry best practices, tools & technologies and deploy and maintain CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience in working for Supply Chain, Retail, Healthcare, Connected Cars and Energy domains